Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ODDs and ends from the geeky fringe

I know, I know. I'm a writer. Write something already. But I've been busy moving. Think of this as a radio show putting on a "best of" tape while the personality is on vacation. I think mine is...

Filed under: Whoda thunkit
New study shows that knowing spoilers doesn’t ruin a story

Not just for soldiers fighting aliens...
Paraplegics Walk With Exoskeleton – Exclusive Video of Berkeley Bionic’s eLegs in Action

Send it with style...
(scheduled for release in 2012)


A must-have for building your next holodeck program...
Video: Free-Moving Kinect Used To Map Room And Objects In Detailed 3D

I can name that tune in...
Shazam Keeps Rolling — Popular App Names Songs and Shows Just By ‘Listening’

Wish I'd seen it and wrote you a review myself, but, alas, I've been unpacking and breaking down boxes instead. But Gary Westfahl has it covered at Locus.
Ready for Primate Time: A Review of Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Are you a Falling Skies fan? (I am - read my review) And a gamer?




falling skies, steven spielberg, tnt, noah wyle, tnt, skitters, moon bloodgood, scifi shows, sci-fi shows, sci fi shows, aliens

No comments: