Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Broad pod and pictures worth more than 1K words

Broad Universe (I'm a proud member) has just launched another Broad Pod with female authors reading military spec fic. Listen now.

I mentioned all the new additions to our family in a previous post. I thought pictures might be in order. All photos, but the newborn baby Noah, were taken by my talented husband, Patrick. He even managed to get the dogs to pose.

On Sunday, April 4th, my daughter gave us our first granddaughter, Lynnea. Here she is at her Uncle Wes' wedding.


Her Uncle Brian was supposed to be in her Uncle Wesley's wedding, but something came up -- or rather someone came out. Meet our youngest grandson, Noah, born on June 26, the same day as Wesley's wedding.


Here he is again. Gpa Patrick took this one a week later.









And here's Wes and his bride, Gina.











Our house is empty, but for our furry children. Aren't they gorgeous?



If you'd like to see more of Patrick's photo's visit his dotphoto site. His more current photos are on facebook. Feel free to friend him.






I got my work area whipped into shape and populated my wall of fame. I've been meaning to do it for months. Here it is, though I still left out my newest anthology. I got the idea from Steve Hockensmith. It's great for those days when you begin to doubt yourself. You have only to look up and realize. Yes, people like it enough to publish it and even, occasionally, pay me for it. These are taken with my Blackberry since I still haven't replaced the camera (see TSA stole my camera post) and hubby was out of town at the time.

My antho shelves...


Books and mags...


The big picture....









Finally, no self-respecting writer, or bookworm for that matter, would be without a cat. Here's our shy Lynx-point Siamese.







vote it up!

1 comment:

M Pax said...

Awww, Lynnea is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.