Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Literary frustrations

I left poor Horace (of Awesome Lavratt fame) about to get surprised by Darantz (a seven-foot lizard with a beak and an atitude) weekend before last. Got no writing done on the sequel this last weekend. And I'm up to my eyeballs in taxes, Redwood Writers and various promotional activities. And this weekend is full. I best make time this week. Can't leave Darantz in mid-step.

I don't know if there are super sunspots or cyber gremlins or what, but the internet both at home and at work has been sluggish. I'm wrapping this one up quick because I'm getting frustrated.

I'm still learning new stuff about the "new" Facebook. I added Goodreads to my profile but now all my tabs don't show because there are too many of them. Grrr! Their layout options (the few that exist) are still mystifying me. I'm doing a workshop on FB, so I have to learn it all, pronto.

And here's something from a follower at Oxford University Press: Nine Words You Might Think Came from Science but Which Are Really from Science Fiction



But the really exciting thing for me is that I have readers at Oxford!

No comments: